A simple and effective recruiting strategy that has worked for hundred of players like you.
We have been through the college recruiting process ourselves and now it's your turn.
All the fear of the unknown will now be solved by the detailed information we added for you.
A resume sampler that will help you promote yourself more effectively to college coaches.
A plain calendar where you can add the most important dates to help you get recruited.
So much important information that the possibilities can be endless.
Over the past 20, Nicolae Andrei Popescu has helped hundreds of student athletes and their families to identify the right college fit through his detailed and engaging college recruiting workshops, club and group gatherings, and one-on-one coaching.
The college recruiting industry has become so highly competitive over the last years, that there had to be a better and simpler solution to help athletes on how to get recruited. And not by spending lots of money on recruiting services or expensive consulting. Trust me, those can easily run you in the thousands with no results. Always better when you get educated and you do the work yourself by going through the process.
After extensive research, I created “The Ultimate College Recruiting Planner” as a guide for student-athletes and parents to develop an effective strategy that will help them identify their ideal college fit. The Planner is designed to offer a simple and effective strategy that keeps everything organized to help athletes get recruited regardless of the sport they play.
Our digital Planner has 106 pages and comes in a PDF document with great content information that will help you stay organizing in your journey of identifying the right college fit.
Sports Clubs & Organizations can contact us to order hard copies in bulk. The shipping cost is not included in the price.
What is inside the planner:
- Custom Calendar
- Weekly Notes
- 3 Steps To An Effective Recruiting Strategy
- 3 Steps On How To Focus On Yourself
- Recruiting Tips
- Qualities You Need To Improve On To Succeed
- High School Timeline Guide
- High School Action Plan By Grade
- How To Build A Powerful Resume To Get Recruited
- 8 Steps For A Winning Recruiting Highlights
- The Application And Admissions Process
- Scholarship And Aid
- Checklist On What To Do Next
- Calendar (4 months blank custom calendar for crucial recruiting dates)
- Notes (blank pages to take notes)
- Hard Copy Size: Width 5.5 by Length 7.5